Saturday, July 01, 2006

FW: Critical Mass

It was celebratory; not a bit like the angry confrontational rides we took part in through the winter. I met S. at 7.00 by the NFT. It was fun, and the weather was good, but I was struggling by the end: dehydrated, tired, hungry. We peeled off at about 9.30 to get an Indian takeaway, a couple of beers, and to go home.

I took some pictures; and they will appear on here at some point.

Feeling a bit hungover, tired, unwashed and dazed. S ended up in a row with the laundress so we've got no clean clothes to put on, although I'm hoping to put that right at some point today or first thing tomorrow.

I rewatched "Dig!" last night. It made me want to find out more about the Brian Jonestown Experience, and confirmed my hatred of the Dandy Warhols. Lightweight exploitative tossers that they are! The bit that made me really angry was when the Dandys went round to the BJM's house for a photoshoot, so that they could look more credible being photographed in a house full of junkies!

Watered the plants this morning, and let the cats out for a little walk round the balcony, sniffing everything.

DSCF0116.jpg
 
 

No comments: