Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinese New Year

I went to the Chinese New Year celebrations in Soho. It is year of the pig. I especially liked the Met Police ballons with The Met logo above a picture of a pig. I took this while waiting for the firework display in Leicester Square. In previous years I've taken untold pictures, and even videoed the fireworks one year. So this year I took this one picture. And that was it.
From my bedroom window, looking out towards Essex, via Bexley. If I had a better camera you'd be able to see the Dartford Bridge out there somewhere. I keep trying to get a picture of the green parrots that keep flying around out there, but they're too bloody quick.


and this is a similar view


My cat and his current favourite sleeping place, can't you tell?







No comments: