Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FW: mustard songs

i sent this in to danny baker. It got read out and provoked a small amount of hilarity from amy too - she thought the eminem lyric was silly, as do I.

To: margaret.rutherford@bbc.co.uk
Subject: mustard songs
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:52:45 +0000

apologies if you've already done these, i came in late.

Margo Wants The Mustard - 10CC

Ian Dury And The Blockheads - Dance Of The Crackpots

"Let's cut the custard, see the mustard Please hold steady till we're maladjusted"

Ocean Colour Scene - Get Blown Away "

"She'll run across the mustard dust sand Scream down the wind"

Tindersticks My Sister

"floating around orange and mustard planets. I can see huge tiger striped fishes chasing tiny blue and yellow dashes, all tails and fins and bubbles"

Eminem Dead Wrong

When I get dusted, I like to spread the blood like mustard



No comments: