Monday, May 23, 2011

Idiot driver phenomena # 65

I've noticed a phenomena involving drivers on the road wherby they pull up to a give way line and upon seeing a cyclist apporaching, wait, and wait, and wait, until the cyclist is really close, then pull out at an absurd speed, often forcing the cyclist to brake sharply and risking driving straight into oncoming traffic.
 
It happened to me this morning, though with a twist, the driver was waiting and i saw him, and he saw me, and i though well he could have pulled out and gone by now, then i watched him some more, and he looked at me,i thought i wonder if he's going to wait till i pass him, and i looked at him again, andwas still looking at me, and then he pulled out and i stopped pedalling, though didn;t have to brake fortunately. then he put his left indicator on and turned left almost immediately, and that forced me to have to brake.
 
So is it game? Or are these drivers really as thick as they look?
 

No comments: