Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Exciting Times

The Occupy movement is taking off to an extent I never expected. I follow it with some excitement even though I cannot be there. My familial obligations remain and I need to keep paying the bills. Besides, with every year my autism seems to be getting the bette rof me, it's very difficult for me to step outside myself these days. Thank the fictional spirit in the sky for computers though. I hate to think how unpleasant life mught be for me without the internet.

I'm going to make it my mission to put Occupy links and newsfeeds on this blog, so at least I have one place to go to for news and information.

You know something new is happening when cities like Plymouth are joining in. just one thing - don't let the shitheads take it over like we did the Labour movement.

No comments: