Monday, December 07, 2009

A Risk To Human Health

My Twitter rating has gone up, apparently. It's currently at 16%. No, it doesn't mean much to me either.

It cost me £20 to buy new pedals - I only needed one, but thought I'd have both fitted, as, like shoes or socks, you can't buy them singly.

I cycled in today then. I had a very good ride...quite quick, incident free apart from having to shout at a chaffeur driven twat driving along in the cycle lane near Liverpool street station.

It only started raining when I was nearly at work.

at work I had the top management meeting - nothing to report, and it's been like that for weeks now. And each week it's an hour I'll never get back.

Steering Group meeting tomorrow, and I'm trying to plan it bit better than I have been for the past 6 months. There's a few things coming up that we have to deal with - Site Waste Management Plans; bat nests; oak processionary moth investation; Japanese Knotweed investation; planning for climate change legislation; consulting line representatives on training review; and more.

The SQE Department have more or less moved in around me now, and they're not really quieter than the finance people, but shouty man hasn't been around. Maybe he's gone to shout at the accountants on a different floor.

I'm heading down to Leicester Square Theatre after work - about 7.00 - to see recording of As It Occurs To Me. Can't wait. Concerned about what to do with the bike, might have to leave it at Holborn while I get tube down there and back.

OK - enough for now. Must get on.

No comments: