Monday, August 17, 2009

Blood On The Tracks

While still shaking after a speeding van at a junction rushed through the gap between me and a vehicle to my right just as I was moving off after the lights went green - must remember to always stop in the centre of the lane in future - I passed several police vehicles, and an ambulance parked outside Southwark station. Police were interviewing people, and then I saw what I didn't want to see: a smashed up motorbike and splashes of fresh blood over the road.
 
I kept going - didn;t let my Haemophobia kick in.
 
This is almost the spot that last week I saw a motorbike tumbling towards me from across the junction, hit the central reservation, and continue on for another 5 feet or so.
 
That time the guy was OK - he got up and walked - but the bike looked completely f**ked.


Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now

No comments: