Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Most Popular items on my MP3 Player

1. "Yummy Yummy Yummy" ~ Julie London
2. "Bleak House" (unabridge) ~ Charles Dickens
3. "Boys Keep Swinging" ~ The Associates
4. "Flying North" ~ Thomas Dolby
5. "Straight to the Top (Rhumba)"~ Tom Waits
6. "Wild Honey Pie" ~ The Beatles
7. "Amused As Always" ~ The Associates
8. "Blow Wind Blow" ~ Tom Waits
9. "I Feel Alright" ~ Electronic
10. "Would I...Bounce Back" ~ The Associates
11. "Logan Time" ~ The Associates
12. "Declaration" ~ Felt
13. "Deeply Concerned" ~ The Associates
14. "Hang On St. Christopher" ~ Tom Waits
15. "I Ran (so Far Away)" ~ A Flock Of Seagulls

Well that's my credibility shot, if i ever had any. The Associates album has been on there a long long time, which explains why it features so heavily. Surprised at Thomas Dolby being so high. Obviously "Bleak House" is an audio book so maybe it shouldn't be there.

I expect to see Waits tunes gradually taking over the top slots. Julie London has been at number one since I first bought the MP3 player as it was the first track I put on there, and I've never removed it! It makes me absurdly happy.

Also surprised to see no Fall in there - but I suspect as i have about 6 albums of their's on there i haven't played any single track enough to rank. Sonic Youth are just under at number 16.

No comments: